Kiwi Certification is a Certification Body, servicing clients across the whole of New Zealand from both Auckland and Christchurch. Kiwi Certification is a division of ECAAS Pty Ltd, a reputable and JAS-ANZ accredited Certification Body. Certification will be issued under ECAAS’ JAS-ANZ accreditation and be will be listed on the JAS-ANZ register as being issued by ECAAS.
Our specialty is assisting the certification of small and medium sized organisations from a wide range of different industries in the following accreditations
- ISO9001 for Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 for Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS4801 for OHS Management Systems
- OHSAS18001 for OHS Management Systems
Kiwi Certification also provides unaccredited certification to the following Standards:
- ISO 22000:2018 for Food Safety Management Systems
- Codex HACCP for Food Safety Management Systems
- iQES 2015 for integrated Quality, Environmental and Safety Management Systems (especially designed for small to medium sized businesses)
- ISO 27001:2013 for Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 for Safety Management Systems (to replace all OHSAS 18001:2007 systems by March 2021)
We have enjoyed rapid growth in recent years as a result of our commitment to service, professionalism and our competitive rates.
We take pride in creating intimate relationships with our clients and showing a level of attention to detail that you wouldn’t get with a bigger certification body.
We believe it’s vital to tailor our services to the individual client and gain a proper understanding of the business and its people. Our communication lines are shorter and more direct, which allows the processing of any query to be smoother and more efficient for our clients.
Why choose KIWI Certification?
Our track record for Customer Satisfaction is reflected with their loyalty towards us. Our Core Principles help drive this satisfaction and loyalty.
- Service is a huge priority for us, which means treating you as a valued client and whatever it takes to help your organisation through the Certification process
- Making sure we have the sufficient resources available to provide the service
- No long waiting lists
- We are a subsidiary of a JAS-ANZ accredited organisation which means the integrity of the certification is world class
- We believe in building sustainable business relationships. Our clients are paired with our auditors who is competent to provide the service is a professional, objective manner
- We want our clients to know that our service doesn’t stop when the Audit does. We are available to contact for any further queries or concerns after the audit.